3/18/2006

Superficial Changes to Blog



Ok, I changed the annoying background color and annoying link colors and then went ahead and added a few more blogs to the list on the right: Sheila and Hurl's endevours. I think I monkeyed around with the widths of the posts so that the side bar is on the side in internet explorer AND firefox. Probably broke it for a safari, let me know if it looks OK in Safari someone. I put another block of ads as well, but reduced the size of them so they are less intrusive, but do show up when I link to a direct post. Probably will ditch the ads at some point, but I kind of like the social experiment for the time being...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment from your Safari user:

Looks good. The highlighted and linked text is easier to identify. The ads are no longer overlapping the archive text.

Cool.

e.