12/06/2006

Big time

Thanks to cyclofiend, I have realized I have made it to the big time:


from the latest print issue of velonews, click for larger scan at cyclofiend

My buddy mark (next to me, black top and sunglasses) and elena incognito in hat and orange scarf behind me were wondering if we would hit some major press due to the millions of cameras in this chicany section.

Now we have photographic evidence that I was taking a pic of Katie comptons exceptionally fast butt. Here is the photo I am likely taking at the moment above:


click for ample

Whoa, it blows my mind, I am taking a picture of the photographer who is taking a picture of me. Whoa...dude...who is observing who?

Now who can dig up the previous major cycling magazine picture of me? Hint, I was drinking a beer and looking bored in rancho cucamunga.

7 comments:

Hjalti said...

When talking about a woman's posterior, you should never follow it up with the phrase "click for big."

Just trying to help.

Unknown said...

No beer swilling rancho cucamongisms yet, but...that might be a General Purpose Powder Diffractometer...

Tarik Saleh said...

Cyclofiend,

The beer willing ranch cucamungans probably will require hardcopies of mtb magazines, google will not help.

I have some more good village people looking accelerator photos somewhere I will post them if I find them...

Hjalti,

I am changing it to click for ample now...

Michael Lemberger said...

Heh, you said click for ample, hehe.

Very freaky thing with you and the photog doing the New Mexican standoff. Sorta like pointing two mirrors at each other, looking for a glimpse of infinity.

BTW, wudda we call you now that yer a celeb?

Scott Clark said...

if only you had been wearing your new safety glasses for the picture.

cyclofiend said...
"that might be a General Purpose Powder Diffractometer... "

...and those might be some might strange bike shoes

scott
c'ville va

Unknown said...

Ok..Hint request - does the title of the publication have 1, 3 or 5 syllables?

Tarik Saleh said...

Mmmmmm, five sylables she has cyclofiend, five she has.