12/15/2006

Early christmas/ good luck crossers

mmmmm, I unpacked a bike box had not seen the sun, according to the east bay express cradling the frame, since 12/2000, when I packed up a ABF truck in emeryville ca and moved to knoxville tennessee. Other than the really cool old bike in the box (pics soon) i found some strange curvy parcels wrapped carefully in newspaper. I opened them to find two NOS bridgestone Arc bars. Wooooooooo! I am not sure I even knew I had those.


Also, have a great crossy time there in RI if you are racing or watching or just, like me, follering along on the e-net. It looks like the masters racing today was a humdinger. Kudos to my buddy Sam for top tenning a loaded masters 30+ field. The real fireworks are tomorrow. Hold on to your hats...

I am off to hurt myself snow shoe racing tomorrow am if I can get my ass out of bed, so look for a report or lame excuses by sunday...

No comments: