7/05/2007

June Motion Update

Here is the June motion update.

I done biked 269 miles and I runded 11 miles. Not too bad considering I was out of the country without a bike for the first 10 days of june. I will be back on it for July, really.
I did ride to work every day I was at home. I carpooled once to work this year, the rest has been by bike.

I also swam twice, once in the ocean and once in the pool.

Total yearly milage is at 1454, running at a measily 64. I am a bit behind my goal of 3650 miles for the year and 365 miles running. I think I will probably get there on the bike but no chance in hell on the run. I will post a more in depth mid year summary if I am suitably motivated.

This months milage was 100 on the road bike, 90 on the trackie, 50 in the single speed mtb and 20 and 10 on the schwinn breeze and the raleigh twenty respecively.

Wink256 getting aquainted with my new running shoes:

click for big

3 comments:

Michael Lemberger said...

Thanks for swiping my 10 miles of cycling a day idea, bud. Though I will say it doesn't matter much since I'm close to 200 miles ahead of you and quite likely to get there first...

Tarik Saleh said...

I have been attempting with mild success to hit the 10 mile bike 1 mile run average for most of the last decade. We will see who gets there first or if I even get there, I am afflicted with the lazies this year...

Michael Lemberger said...

Remains to be seen whether I make it this year at all, since the second half tends to be less ridely. You're still ahead in physical effort, what with the running and all. And if we count the the balance of the last decade, well...