12/11/2009

Cat 3


Thanks to Jeff Potter over at OYB, check out some nice scans of CAT3 the one and probably only road cycling based comic. I think I have issue 2 tucked in a drawer somewhere in my parents house in NJ:
Check it here

Jeff runs a nice publishing business with a lot of great DIY cycling and paddling and outdoorsman titles, I used to subscribe to his zine, out your backdoor, back in my formative cycling years. Good stuff. check out http://outyourbackdoor.com if you have not already. Gets the old school moscaline seal of approval.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious stuff. It wouldn't be as funny if it wasn't so true. Thanks for sharing.

Jon said...

I have one of his "6-way" bags on my city bike. Cool guy to deal with.

I also have that issue of Cat3 floating around, somewhere, myself.