7/25/2022

Vote for my mustache!

Hey kids, the great state of NM is having a photo contest for images representing the land of enchantment. We of the South West Nordic Ski club are trying to drum up interest in the nordic skiing here in NM, so my pal Dina put up some photos of the great skiing here including this great image: Participant! Click here to view and vote. The pic is from the New Mexico Cup races from 09, NM cup race report Now I am not telling you that you have to vote for my picture, especially as the require an email address and password to vote, but I am telling you if you go to the site and decide to vote for a picture of a fucking hot air balloon, I am going to be really really disappointed. So go check out the great photography of the state and vote for something with a mustache.

No comments: