9/06/2007

Visit to the Flying Pigeon Factory

Somewhere along the way I discovered this great blog, Shanghai Crash Test Dummy with lots of great photographs of chinese bikes in shanghai. Jonathan Robson, the blogger, has a post about visiting the flying pigeon factory that is pretty neat.


I emailed him if I could borrow some images, and he gave me permission to use them and emailed me a whole bunch of images. I guess we can consider them Moscaline exclusives!

In addition to the blog he has some nice photos here. So here are a bunch of photos I borrowed from him. I think he has been having problems with blogger and the great firewall of china, but it sounds like he may be getting around that by porting himself over to wordpress, presumably soonish at the same web address. Clicking on the photos will take you to his blog, Shanghai Crash Test Dummy. check it out!















All images in this post from Shanghai Crash Test Dummy.












Not too different than pictures at the old chicago schwinn factory.






All images in this post from Shanghai Crash Test Dummy.









They were making Unicef bikes for Africa when he visited.





OK, great stuff, eh? Thanks Jonathan! so go visit: Shanghai Crash Test Dummy.

1 comment:

Victoria Alfred-Smythe said...

Very interesting… I believe you can get Flying Pigeons in New York City at: flyingpigeonnyc.com.
Cheers