11/16/2010

Again with the bicycle jumping

Just in case you have not seen this yet.



Like I said last I linked to his videos, I hope that Danny MacAskill sleeps in piles of money. My only criticism is that I think the same music should be used last video again. That is the Ass killingist music there is. Otherwise? Just watch. Over and over again. until you think you can do what he does. Next thing? This happens:

Super high centered
Logical extension of trying the front flip and/or nosewheely thing on the big dummy.

See MacAskill winning over the world with the right theme song.
See MacAskill sleeping in piles of money along with no hitters on LSD and suchlike.

1 comment:

John Speare said...

I'm always rendered speechless by this guy. I just watch in stunned, mouth-agape wonder. Amazing.